Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Life on the Open Road




"BJ and the Bear"
This was a show when I was a kid about a trucker named BJ McKay and his "best friend" Bear, who was a chimpanzee. Why this was only on TV for a few seasons I'll never understand. It has all the makings of an instant classic: late seventies fashion, big rig trucks, and a monkey. What more could you want? I loved this show as a kid.








Feeling a little uninspired on the blog-front right now, but thought I would post this to let anyone interested know that I am still alive-- and I hope to post something awe inspiring soon. Okay, at least worthy of reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was MY FAVORITE! Ahhh memories...

eunice:O)

SandMan said...

Serioulsly! And don't get me started about "Dukes of Hazard," "C.Hi.P.s Patrol," and "Knight Rider." They just don't make 'em like they used to.

Post a Comment